Im exhausted, but I have some nice pics.





So the day went about as expected.
We were fully setup, half way into our event day, and it starts to rain.
Except it wasn't that simple.

I had forgotten the laptop used for our video setup at the hotel.
We left the hotel at 3am, started setting up at 4am, and I didnt realize I had forgotten the laptop until 7am.
We had a local ABC weatherman and live van coming at 9am.
So I had to drive 50 some odd miles back to the hotel, pick up the laptop, drive back, setup the laptop up and start the day. This was around 9:40 or so.

Only a couple hours into it I notice our external hard drive for the videos is nearly full. It contains all of the original video files after the web version's are uploaded.

We actually start to get a crowd, things seem to be going ok, then the hard drive is full, the laptop crash's, and a old spare drive has a bad fire wire cable.
THEN it starts to rain.

As im writing this im being told I was on TV. Turns out I was video taped operating the sucker punch wall a few more times that I thought.
Unfortunately it doesnt show me when Im helping someone down from the wall, writing names and times, updating the leader board or fixing stuff.
It shows me cleaning my camera lens, text messaging about the hard drive issue, or just flipping the switch.
Great....

Ill post the link here when I get it.




1 comments:

June 4, 2009 at 7:19 PM Anonymous said...

The photos look fantastic. I can't wait to see you in the video link.

Post a Comment